- The following are
just a few examples of the prayers you can incorporate into your
visualized meditations. As with any spiritual dogma, the recital
of a prayer should feel comfortable to the speaker. It should
be spoken with meaning and not just as a group of words that
come before or after a spiritual event. Your intent is what gives
a prayer power, so keep a positive outlook and a loving thought
in your heart as you recite the prayer.
- To some people how they address the prayer is the most important
part of expressing their values and beliefs. Some prefer God,
others Goddess, Great Spirits, Divine Universe and so on. Choose
what fits the Divine presence in your life.
- Additionally how you end a prayer is up to each individual.
Amen and So it is are the most common endings. But others like
Many Blessings to all, or Blessings be upon us. Again, choose
what feels right to you.
- A Prayer for Blessing:
- Goddess of the Divine Universe, Let your love and light shine
upon my path and penetrate my mind, body and spirit. I release
the negative with love and forgiveness and allow your blessings
into my life. So it is.
- A Prayer for Protection:
- Great Spirits, Creators of All That Is, Please send to me
the most positive energy and light possible in this time and
space to watch over me and those I share this experience with.
Send to us the highest force or forces possible to keep us safe,
focused and positive in our intent. In return we give thanks
and gratitude, love and positive light for the universal good
of all. Blessings be upon us.
- Prayer for Calling Your Guides or asking for Guidance:
- God of love and light, Spirits of kindness and care, I ask
for your positive energy and guidance in this time and space.
Please show me the way and help me find the answers within to
move forward for the better good of my soul and life. So it is.
- (You can state the name of your guide if you know it and
call on them directly. You can also state a specific issue or
event that's occurring in your life, to gain insight or discover
- A Prayer for Healing:
- Divine Universe I ask for help in healing the dis-ease within
my life. Please let your divine energy penetrate the cells of
my body, mind and spirit to rid the negative from my being. Allow
your grace to destroy the harmful (germs, cells, virus) and provide
strength to body to fight this ailment and repair my body to
full health. Amen.
- (You can be as specific as you need or want to be. If you're
fighting heart disease, then use your imagination to see an emerald
green light coming from the Divine Universe, entering your body
and attacking the cholesterol, or whatever specific disease maybe
affecting your heart. See that same light repairing your veins,
your heart muscles and restoring you to good health. You can
use this type of visualization with this prayer to attack cancer
cells watching them dissolve in the Divine energy and allowing
the green light to repair your body where the cancer existed.)
- A Prayer for a Reading:
- Great Spirits; Please send to me the most positive energy
and light possible in this time and space to watch over me and
those I share this experience with. Send to us the highest and
most positive forces to help (the client's name) find the answers
he/she seeks at this time. And to guide us in our search for
spiritual growth, awareness and clarity. In return we give our
thanks and gratitude, our love and positive light for the universal
good of all. So it is.
- Fairies Bright in Fairy Light, help me pull the card(s) that
- Help me see with all my might, the greater message of insight.
- Blessings be to thee and all the world on this night.
- A Prayer for Closure:
- Great Spirits, we send thanks to you for your assistance
and guidance. We thank you for the love and positive light we
shared here today and ask that the energies be brought to closure
until next time. We ask for your continued protection as we move
through our daily life, and pray we have the energy and will
to spread light and love with those we touch. In return we give
our thanks and gratitude, our love and positive light for the
universal good of all. Blessings be upon us.
- Other Meditation Guides
- You might also like to try my other special meditations guides.
They've worked very well for many people in my classes. I hope
you find them enjoyable too.
Guide A How To Handbook.
your Spirit Guides
- Meditations for:
Meeting your Relative and Spirit Guide
- Meditations for:
Meeting your Animal Guide
- Sources: 1
- Created: 10/02/1996 Updated: